- 47" in height ( From toe to top ) weighing in at 280 grams.
- Thicker junior shaft and blade for better control
- One piece construction
- Reinforced shaft for longevity.
- Sand finish blade for added grip and feel.
- UD carbon shaft and 3K carbon blade
- P92 and P28 curve variants
- Grip finish
Need help choosing the correct flex or curve? Watch the video below for some help. To give you some help, the P92 curve is a moderate curve and the P28 is a more aggressive toe curve that should be better for helping lift the puck.